- iCloud: Restore contacts, calendars, and more in iCloud Settings
- How to extract and restore contacts from iTunes backup
- Maybe you're interested
You are done. If you use iTunes as your iPhone manager, you should know there is auto backup generated by iTunes when you sync iPhone with it.
iCloud: Restore contacts, calendars, and more in iCloud Settings
Yes, iTunes has done the backup for your iPhone indeed. Sorry to hear about your experience. If your iPhone was backed up when the data were on it -- and you still have the backup -- it will be possible to restore them with an iPhone Backup Extractor - iPhone Data Recovery.
Here is the steps you can follow: Good luck! You are posting a reply to: Track this discussion and email me when there are updates. You are reporting the following post: This post has been flagged and will be reviewed by our staff.
How to extract and restore contacts from iTunes backup
Thank you for helping us maintain CNET's great community. Sorry, there was a problem flagging this post. Please try again now or at a later time. Disruptive posting: Flaming or offending other users Illegal activities: Promote cracked software, or other illegal content Offensive: Sexually explicit or offensive language Spam: Advertisements or commercial links. Track this discussion.
Maybe you're interested
Thread display: All Answers. This was helpful 1.
- Way 2: Restore Contacts from iCloud Advanced Settings.
- how can I extract my contacts from my iTunes backup? - Forums - CNET.
- blackberry bold 5 price and specifications.
- Restore your contacts;
- download songs from youtube to phone;
Proffitt Forum moderator April 2, 2: Minus gazillion. This was helpful 0. Popular Forums.
- The Best Way to Retrieve Contacts from iTunes Backup without iPhone.
- happy wheels swf download android!
- ios 7 parallax wallpaper pack download?
- download uc browser for java china mobile?
- How to extract iPhone contacts from iPhone backup via iTunes?.
- configuring application pools in iis 6.0;
- sccm 2012 r2 application management?
Step 1: Step 2: The program will display all of the iTunes backup files that are available on that computer. Step 3: Once the scanning process is complete, you will see all of the contacts on that iTunes backup file.
Dec 08, You can recover data from a damaged or broken device or a software operation gone wrong. Product-related questions?